Stratford Cycle Compound
The Stratford Compound is a free-standing, secure cycle shelter designed for on site assembly, constructed from galvanised steel and PET sheet. The frame is made from 50mm galvanised mild steel square tube. The roof is 4mm clear sheet. The compound is supplied with end panels for the shelters, one fixed mesh end and one door mesh end. The door is lockable by padlock, or with an optional code keypad system. A central roof section is available as a further option, meaning the Compound can be customised to suit a wide variety of requirements.
Shown is a 4m Stratford coated black (available extra) cycle compound with the optional roof. The cycle storage is provided by two VELOPA Type B cycle racks (available separately) providing a total capacity of 24 cycles.
- Free standing.
- Roof end frame is made of square box section.
- Roof cladding is clearview PET 4mm thick sheeting.
- Complete with Zaun mesh doors, with key lockable handles.
- Sheeting is supported and clamped every metre for additional strength and durability.
- Each 4.0m Compound is designed to accommodate 24 bicycles.
- All cycle racks are sold separately.
- Shipped in sections for easy assembly on site.
- Each Compound is made to order, a range of bespoke options are available upon request.
- 2,150mm maximum height above ground.
- 3,000mm - 9,000mm length.
- 6,500mm width.
- Colour coated finishes are available.
- Extension bays are available.
- Centre roof panel available to order.