AX1 Cycle Shelter
AX1 Cycle Shelter is a ‘lean-to’ bicycle shelter, designed to be fixed against a suitable wall. The AX Shelter is a budget shelter which can trace it’s roots back to the 1950’s. This simple, functional shelter is constructed of a tubular steel frame with corrugated roof panels. The Shelter can be extended by the addition of extension bays, the shelter is available with Ragged feet for casting into existing concrete or with Flanged feet, for bolting to an existing suitable concrete surface. Side Cladding Panels are also available to offer greater protection from the elements.
- A lean to, single-sided bike shelter.
- Frame is made of mild steel tube.
- Roof options include galvanised (standard), galvanised and colour coated or PVC profiled sheet.
- Roof purlins, supports and connections of heavy duty steel.
- 4 Sheffield Cycle Stands can fit per bay or one type ‘B’ rack for 10 bikes.
- Available ragged for casting in or flanged for bolting down.
- 2175mm height at front
- 2480mm height at rear
- 3355m length centres
- 2438mm roof depth
- Uprights of steel tube diameter 48mm x 3.2mm thick.
- Extension bays are an additional 3355mm in length
- Colour coated frames are also available.
- Extension bays are available.