The AUTOPA Photoelectric Cell allows for Automatic Access Control Systems to be controlled by both pedestrians and vehicles alike. This device is compatible with all automatic systems that are available for purchase and is also compatible with the other control methods such as the remote control or the intercom systems.
Installation into the Automatic Rising Arm Barrier housing unit is available as an option.
- Maximum distance coverage 6m
- Can control any Automatic Access Control System
- Allows control for both pedestrians and vehicles
- Installation into the Automatic Rising Arm Barrier housing unit is available as an option
- Power supply requirement: 24/240V AC/DC
- Operating temperature: -25c to +55c
- This Access Control Device is able to work alongside other control device such as the Induction loop or the Keypad
- Other access control systems are available, please ask for more information
- Can be installed into the Automatic Arm Barrier cabinet to be used as a safety photocell