P Series Automatic Rising Arm Barrier (from 2.5 up to 5.0m)
Made from high quality aluminium and able to cover up to five metres, the P Series Automatic Arm Barrier is perfect for controlling access to parking and car park areas, which are in constant use, but unauthorised persons accessing the premises is still of concern.
Each barrier is controlled by a highly configurable electronic barrier controller which can integrate a complete range of control and safety components. All barriers are supplied with an aluminium barrier arm with red reflective bands and a rubber tube underside.
- Aluminium cabinet and boom, powder coated as standard
- Available to cover up to 8m roadways
- 10 years warranty against rust
- Hi quality TRIACS for at least 5,000,000 movements.
- Complies with EMC Directive and CE marked.
- Complies with the Machinery Directive.
- 100% duty cycle.
- Safety facility through reverse function.
- Standard colours, Lid - blue RAL 5012, Cabinet - white RAL9010.
- Other colours are available.
- LED boom lighting is available.
- Boom length options: 2.5m to 5.0m
- Cabinet: 1100mm x 360mm x 360mm. Made from Aluminium, powder coated white & blue Standard colours
- Arm: Aluminium boom 138 x 60mm with red reflective stripes and rubber tube on the boom underside.
- Counterbalance: Three tension springs for 250,000 operations.
- Running time: between 0.5s and 3.5s depending on length of boom.
- Logic Controller: MO64, incorporating advanced safety features, including reversal on reaching obstruction.
- Power supply requirement: Single phase, 240v, 2.5amp (max).
- Induction Loop and Vehicle detectors
Inductive loop detectors or photoelectric cell systems control the barrier by detecting vehicles. Inductive loops detect the interactive field change of a vehicle as it passes over its wound cable ‘loop’. Photoelectric cells use a reflective beam, ‘sensing’ an object when the beam is broken.
- Remote Controls
Push buttons and switches provide easy local control of the barrier, for barrier systems that are permanently manned. Alternatively a keyswitch can be fitted to the barrier cabinet with control override raise & lower commands (key may be removed at any position).
- Card Technology
Magnetic stripe and proximity card technologies provide the ideal solution for controlling access for a large number of users. Each card is encoded with a site code and an individual number, providing very secure access control and easy system management. Timed allocation and capture (Magnetic stripe only) systems are also available
Intercom systems provide easy remote verification before allowing visitor access. The only effective system for providing visitor access to a site. Site Surveys are advised for all automatic systems to ensure correct, safe operation and the most suitable control combinations are selected. Suitable signage is recommended to ensure drivers and pedestrians are aware of automatic barrier operation. Safe provision should always be allowed for pedestrians where required.
- Other access control systems are available, please ask for more information