The AUTOPA Road Blocker is one of the high tier Automatic Access Control Systems, with the choice of either 500mm or 1000mm in kerb heights to choose from. Impacts of up to 2,000,000J in energy are able to be controlled by the Road Blocker 1000, giving it the PAS 68 rating and making it perfect for environments where hostility is of an issue. Additionally, the availability of the 2 metre wide version with Aluminium Slip top platform creates a perfect system for car parks or private properties which are in need of keeping unwanted vehicles from entering the premises.
All AUTOPA Road Blockers are compatible with a variety of different control mechanisms including remote controls, keypads and swipe cards. AUTOPA recommends that Road Blockers are placed no further than 1,200mm apart to ensure no vehicle may pass between them.
- Designed for intensive use.
- Manufactured from aluminium
- Optional Skirt (white/red as standard)
- Optional emergency lifting is available
- Kerb Height : 500mm or 1000mm
- Length available: 600mm, 800mm 2m, 3m, 4m, 5m, 6m
- Raising speed: 8cm/second
- Lowering speed: 8cm/second
- Impact resistance: up to 700,000J
- Breakout resistance: up to 2,000,000J
- Operating temperature: -40c to +70c (lowest temperature available with heating resistors)
- Foundation depth: 500mm (240mm of which is concrete)
- Finish on top platform: Aluminium slip
- Protection class: IP67
- Loading Class: Standard U.N.I. Class D400
- Power supply: 230V 50/60Hz 800W
- Wall control standard dimensions: 500mm x 700mm x 200mm
- Type of use: Intensive
- Movement mechanism: Hydraulic
- Induction Loop and Vehicle detectors
Inductive loop detectors or photoelectric cell systems control the barrier by detecting vehicles. Inductive loops detect the interactive field change of a vehicle as it passes over its wound cable ‘loop’. Photoelectric cells use a reflective beam, ‘sensing’ an object when the beam is broken.
- Remote Controls
Push buttons and switches provide easy local control of the barrier, for barrier systems that are permanently manned. Alternatively a keyswitch can be fitted to the barrier cabinet with control override raise & lower commands (key may be removed at any position).
- Card Technology
Magnetic stripe and proximity card technologies provide the ideal solution for controlling access for a large number of users. Each card is encoded with a site code and an individual number, providing very secure access control and easy system management. Timed allocation and capture (Magnetic stripe only) systems are also available
Intercom systems provide easy remote verification before allowing visitor access. The only effective system for providing visitor access to a site. Site Surveys are advised for all automatic systems to ensure correct, safe operation and the most suitable control combinations are selected. Suitable signage is recommended to ensure drivers and pedestrians are aware of automatic barrier operation. Safe provision should always be allowed for pedestrians where required.
- Other access control systems are available, please ask for more information