A substantial bollard, with a clean appearance the GFC 6000 Ornamental Mild Steel Bollard is constructed from mild steel and galvanised to ensure its longevity. Caps and rings manufactured from impact resistant malleable cast iron are welded on to the steel body to complete the design.
The bollards are available in a galvanised and a galvanised and coated finish. RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
For additional security the bollard can be filled with either, or both, concrete or an additional steel core. Eyelets, hooks and chains can be added to these bollards to complete the decorative effect. Please ask for more information.
- Main construction of mild steel tube.
- Cap and rings of high grade, impact resistant, malleable cast iron, welded on to steel tube.
- Ground fixing of ragged bollards is assisted by ground fixing spikes.
- 1000mm above ground
- 500mm below ground
- 165mm diameter tube
- 5mm wall thickness
- Also available with flanges for bolting down (bolts available extra).
- Removable version also available (lockable by padlock).
- Galvanising is standard, colour coated options available extra.
- For colour coated finishes, RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
- Options of eyelets, hooks and chain are available extra.
- Ragged versions can be reinforced with steel core, concrete or both.