Hinged Parking Post FB
The original Hinged Parking Post was patented in 1959, and is the UK’s preferred choice protecting individual parking spaces. The durable and reliable design of the post guarantees that your parking space will always be available, while the reflective, high visibility band ensures your parking post will be seen in all weather conditions.
The AUTOPA Hinged Parking Post FB is lockable in the up and down positions using its integrated lock. For emergency access the AUTOPA Hinged Parking Post FB has a removable hinge pin which is secured with a Fire Brigade padlock (lock and key both available separately).
- Designed for reservation of parking spaces.
- Supplied with two keys.
- Available randomly keyed, identically keyed or master suited.
- Lockable in the up and down positions.
- Internally spring assisted.
- Made of mild steel tube or stainless steel tube.
- Base plate of cast SG iron.
- Weather cap of black polypropylene.
- 750mm x 203mm x 102mm (h x w x l)
- 64mm diameter tube
- 110mm minimum vehicle clearance
- Plastic cap