The AUTOPA Exeter Polyurethane Bollard has a traditional design and offers site owners a robust vehicle access control solution. Corrosion and shatter proof, this bollard is cast in an engineering grade, heavy duty polymer around a steel core and is ideal for use around parking areas, pavements and pedestrianisation schemes.
Available ragged and black only, polyurethane bollards are a highly durable like for like replacement for traditional cast iron bollards.
- Polyurethane Bollards are cast in an engineering grade, heavy duty polymer, Ultrathane 6000 in 70D hardness.
- Fully pigmented and finished in black polyurethane paint as standard.
- Other colours are available.
- Cast around a mild steel core with 300mm root and anchoring bar for casting in.
- 983mm above ground
- 300mm below ground
- 135mm maximum diameter
- 14kg gross weight
- Can be manufactured as removable version