The AUTOPA Streetwise Bollard is a hard wearing polyurethane bollard reinforced with a steel core. Manufactured from an engineering grade, heavy duty elastomeric polymer, the Streetwise Bollard is ideal for use around pedestrian precincts, pavements, play and parking areas, as part of traffic calming measures, pedestrianisation schemes and as a deterrent to ram-raiders.
Supplied black as standard, all bollards are fitted with a contrasting reflective strip to enhance their visibility. Available ragged only.
- The Streetwise Polyurethane Bollard is a composite modern design made from engineering grade, heavy duty elastomeric polymer, Ultrathane 1000 in 97A hardness, incl. reflective band.
- Fully pigmented and finished in black polyurethane paint as standard.
- Other colours are available.
- Cast around a mild steel core with 300mm root and anchoring bar for casting in.
- 900mm above ground
- 300mm below ground
- 150mm maximum diameter
- 18kg gross weight
- Can be manufactured as removable version