Boston Cycle Compound
The Boston Cycle Compound is a free-standing, secure cycle shelter designed for on site assembly, constructed from galvanised steel and PET sheet. The Boston Cycle Compound is suitable for two rows of cycle stands. The frame is made from heavy duty galvanised mild steel square tube. The roof is 4mm clear sheet. The compound is supplied with end panels for the shelters, one fixed mesh end and one door mesh end. The door is lockable by key, or with an optional code keypad system. A central roof section is available as a further option, meaning the Compound can be customised to suit a wide variety of requirements.
A standard 3.3m Compound is suitable for storage of up to 16 bicycles.
- Free standing.
- Roof end frame is made of square box section.
- Roof cladding is clearview PET 5mm thick sheeting.
- Complete with Zaun mesh doors, with key lockable handles.
- Sheeting is supported and clamped every metre for additional strength and durability.
- Each Single Compound is designed to accommodate 16 bicycles.
- The Double Compound is suitable for up to 32 bicycles.
- All racks are sold separately.
- Shipped in sections for easy assembly on site.
- Each Compound is made to order, a range of bespoke options are available upon request.
- 2,200mm maximum height above ground.
- 3,300mm length (Single Compound).
- 6,600mm length (Double Compound).
- 5,900mm width.
- Further Extension bays are an additional 3300mm in length.
- Colour coated finishes are available.
- Extension bays are available.
- Centre roof panel available to order.