Bolton Cycle Shelter
The Bolton Cycle Shelter is a modern, robust design that has been exhaustively tested to ensure both its stability and strength. The oversized 101mm diameter galvanised steel legs provide a strong aesthetic. The curved roof with cross beam support ensures the shelter can withstand a high level of abuse. The one metre wide 5mm PET sheets, clamped to the frame further enhance the strength inherent in the design. The Boston Shelter can be specified with any number of extension bays, making it suitable for both use as a cycle shelter but also as a walkway, if required.
Shown is the standard galvanised and PET finish with Sheffield Cycle Stands.
- Free standing.
- Double sided.
- Roof cladding is clearview PET 500 thick sheeting.
- 4 Sheffield cycle stands can fit per bay.
- Extension bays are available to accommodate larger quantities of bikes.
- Available ragged for casting in or flanged for bolting down.
- 2200mm overall height above ground.
- 3300mm overall length.
- 2460mm overall width.
- Roof end frame is made of 64mm tube, with box section supports.
- Uprights are made of 101mm tube.
- Extension bay are an additional 3300mm in length.
- Colour coated frames are also available.
- Extension bays are available.
- Shipped in sections for easy assembly on site.