Boston Cycle Shelter
The Boston Cycle Shelter is a free-standing, single sided cycle shelter designed for on site assembly, constructed from galvanised steel and PET sheet. The Boston Shelter is extremely robust, with 1m wide clear 5mm thick PET roofing sheets that are hugely strong. The frame is constructed from 60mm box section galvanised mild steel.
The Boston Cycle Shelter can accomdate 8 bicycles within the standard 3.3m Main Bay, or 10 cycles in the 4.4m size. Additional Extension Bays can be added to suit on-site needs. The Shelter is also available with lockable ‘Zaun’ Mesh doors for added security.
The Boston Cycle Shelter is also available in a wide range of colour coating options.
- Free standing.
- Single sided.
- Roof cladding is clearview PET 5mm thick sheeting.
- Available with Zaun mesh doors.
- Also available as a compound style shelter - two shelters facing each other, with central roofing.
- 4 Sheffield Cycle Stands can fit per bay or one type B rack for 8 bikes.
- Extension bays are available to accommodate larger quantities of bikes.
- Available ragged for casting in or flanged for bolting down.
- 2200mm overall height above ground
- 3300mm overall length
- 2460mm overall width
- Roof end frame is made of 60mm square box section.
- Extension bay are an additional 3300mm in length
- Colour coated frames are also available.
- Extension bays are available.