Cambridge Cycle Shelter
The Cambridge Cycle Shelter is an extremely robust and classically designed, free-standing, single sided cycle shelter designed for on site assembly, constructed from galvanised steel and PET sheet. The VELOPA Cambridge Cycle Shelter is a popular design that exemplifies the AUTOPA approach to cycle parking, the shelter is designed and fabricated to look good for years.
The frame is made from 76mm galvanised mild steel square tube. The roof is available in either polycarbonate or galvanised steel.
The 4.5m version of the Cambridge Cycle Shelter is designed to accommodate 10 bicycles per bay, typically using Sheffield Style Cycle Stands.
- A superb looking and strong cycle shelter for all environments.
- A free-standing single-sided solution for all locations.
- The frame is of robust, galvanised steel tube and section.
- Roof options include galvanised, galvanised and plastisol colour coated, or a 10mm twin walled clear polycarbonate finish.
- 5 Sheffield cycle stands can fit in each Bay (Main Bay and Extension Bays).
- Available ragged for casting in or flanged for bolting down.
- 2144mm maximum height above ground
- 1346mm height at rear
- 4450mm overall length
- 2670mm overall width
- Uprights of steel tube 76mm od x 3.2mm thick.
- Roof purlins, supports & connection are made of heavy duty steel.
- Extension bays are an additional 3450mm in length
- Colour coated frames are also available.
- Corrugated roof is available galvanised only or galvanised and colour coated.
- Extension bays are available.