Cantilever Cycle Shelter
The Cantilever Cycle Shelter is an extremely robust and classically designed, free-standing, single sided cycle shelter designed for on site assembly, constructed from galvanised steel tube with a galvanised or plastisol colour coated sheet roof. The VELOPA Cantilever Cycle Shelter is a popular design that exemplifies the AUTOPA approach to cycle parking, the shelter is designed and fabricated to look good for years. The frame is made from 76mm galvanised mild steel square tube.
The Cantilever Cycle Shelter is designed to accomodate 8 bicycles per bay, typically using Sheffield Style Cycle Stands.
- The Cantilever Shelter is a free-standing single sided solution - graceful but practical.
- The frame is robust, galvanised steel.
- Roof options include galvanised or galvanised and colour coated.
- Roof purlins, supports and connections of heavy duty steel.
- 4 Sheffield cycle stands can fit per bay or one type ‘B’ rack for 8 bikes.
- Side cladding & doors available extra.
- Available ragged for casting in to the ground or flanged for bolting down.
- 2220mm overall height above ground.
- 3168mm overall length.
- 2260mm overall width.
- Uprights of steel tube diameter 76mm x 3.2mm thick.
- Extension bay are an additional 3168mm in length.
- Colour coated frames are also available.
- Extension bays are available.
- Shipped in sections for easy assembly on site