Stratford Cycle Shelter
The Stratford shelter is a free-standing, single sided cycle shelter designed for on site assembly, constructed from galvanised steel and PET sheet. The frame is made from 50mm galvanised mild steel square tube. The roof is 4mm clear sheet.
The Stratford shelter provides a core element of a compliant cycle parking solution.
Shown is the 3m Stratford galvanised and coated yellow (optional) cycle shelter with four black coated sheffield cycle stands (available separately).
- Free standing
- Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461
- Roof - 4mm Clear PETG UV Stabilised
- Available in one metre increments for total flexibility
- Shipped flat pack for easy handling and assembly on site
- Supplied flanged for bolting down as standard
- 2150mm overall height above ground.
- 3095mm overall length (3m version).
- 50mm square box section frame.
- Powder coated to a range of RAL or BS colours
- Clear PETG UV stabilised side panels
- Zaun Mesh Doors
- Ragging kit for casting into concrete
- Extension Bays - available in 1, 2, 3, or 4 metre