Banbury Cycle Shelter
The VELOPA Banbury Cycle Shelter is a fully modular, contemporary, cantilevered cycle shelter. Manufactured from mild steel and galvanised as standard to ensure its longevity, the Banbury Shelter is compatible with all standard height VELOPA cycle stands and racks. Two, three, four or five-metre extension bays can be added to achieve the desired shelter length.
Available ragged only, the Banbury Cycle Shelter can be colour coated to any standard BS or RAL colour as required; codes must be specified at time of order. A three-metre bay will house up to eight bicycles using Sheffield Cycle Stands, or 16 bicycles using a double height cycle rack.
- A striking, modern looking and highly durable cycle shelter for contemporary environments.
- A cantilevered free-standing single-sided solution for all locations.
- Manufactured from galvanised steel tube and section with a UV Stabilised PETG Roof
- Available ragged for casting in only.
- Front Height: 2,500mm
- Rear Height: 1,730 mm
- Depth: 2,700mm
- Width: 2m-5m
- 4mm clear PET sheet
- Colour coated frames are also available (RAL/ BS numbers must be specified at time of order)