AX2 Cycle Shelter
The AX2 Cycle Shelter is a free-standing bicycle shelter, with a roof sloping from the back to the front. The AX Shelter is a budget shelter which can trace it’s roots back to the 1950’s. This simple, functional shelter is constructed of a tubular steel frame with corrugated roof panels. The Shelter can be extended by the addition of extension bays, the shelter is available with Ragged feet for casting into existing concrete or with Flanged feet, for bolting to an existing suitable concrete surface. Side Cladding Panels are also available to offer greater protection from the elements.
The AX2 Cycle Shelter can accomodate up to 10 bicycles with a Type B Cycle Rack. The Shelters shown include the optional side and rear cladding and are shown with Type B Cycle Racks.
- Free standing, single sided.
- Frame is made of mild steel tube.
- Roof options include galvanised (standard), galvanised and colour coated or PVC profiled sheet.
- Roof purlins, supports and connections of heavy duty steel.
- 4 Sheffield Cycle Stands can fit per bay or one Type ‘B’ Rack for 10 bikes.
- Available ragged for casting in or flanged for bolting down.
- 2175mm height at front
- 2480mm height at rear
- 3355m length centres
- 2438mm roof depth
- Uprights of steel tube diameter 48mm x 3.2mm thick.
- Extension bay are an additional 3355mm in length
- Colour coated frames are also available.
- Extension bays are available.