AX4 Cycle Shelter
The AX4 Cycle Shelter is a free-standing double sided bicycle shelter, suitable for two rows of cycle parking. The AX Shelter is a budget shelter which can trace it’s roots back to the 1950’s. This simple, functional shelter is constructed of a tubular steel frame with corrugated roof panels. The Shelter can be extended by the addition of extension bays, the shelter is available with Ragged feet for casting into existing concrete or with Flanged feet, for bolting to an existing suitable concrete surface. Side Cladding Panels are available as an option to offer greater protection from the elements.
- Free standing, double sided.
- Frame is made of mild steel tube.
- Roof options include galvanised (standard), galvanised and colour coated or PVC profiled sheet.
- Roof purlins, supports and connections of heavy duty steel.
- 8 Sheffield Cycle Stands can fit per bay or one Type ‘E’ rack for 20 bikes.
- Available ragged for casting in or flanged for bolting down.
- 2390mm height at apex
- 2175mm height at front
- 3355m length centres
- 4876mm roof depth
- Uprights of steel tube diameter 48mm x 3.2mm thick.
- Extension bays are an additional 3355mm in length
- Colour coated frames are also available.
- Extension bays are available.