T20 Cycle Shelter
The T20 Cycle Shelter is a free-standing double sided bicycle shelter, suitable for two rows of cycle parking. The T20 Shelter is a budget shelter which can trace it’s roots back to the 1950’s. This simple, functional shelter is constructed of a tubular steel frame with corrugated roof panels. The Shelter can be extended by the addition of extension bays.
- A free standing double sided bike shelter.
- Frame is manufactured from galvanised mild steel tube.
- Roof options include galvanised, galvanised and colour coated or PVC profiled sheet.
- 8 Sheffield Cycle Stands can fit per bay or one Type A rack for 16 bikes.
- Available ragged for casting in or flanged for bolting down.
- 2200mm height at apex
- 2100mm height at front
- 3355m length centres
- 3660mm roof depth
- uprights of steel tube 48mm diameter x 3.2mm thick.
- Extension bays are an additional 3355mm in length
- Colour coated frames are also available.
- Extension bays are available.