Hilmorton Cycle Stand
The VELOPA Hillmorton Cycle Stand is based on the popular Sheffield Cycle Stand. A familiar sight throughout the UK, the design allows the frame and wheel of the bicycle to be secured by the cyclists own lock. Each stand is suitable for securing two bicycles at once. The Hillmorton Cycle Stand has an integrated signage plate, with the Cycle Parking ‘P’ and cycle symbol signs incorporated into the design as standard. The lower edge of the signage plate sits 350mm above the ground.
Manufactured from galvanised mild steel; this practical and durable stand is ideal for busy public areas. Supplied galvanised and ragged as standard; flanged, colour coated and stainless steel versions are also available. RAL/BS numbers must be specified at time of order. Reflective tape can be added to maximise visibility.
- Mild steel galvanised as standard.
- Stainless steel grade 304 available.
- Available ragged for casting in to the ground or flanged for bolting down.
- Includes bike parking sign.
- 750mm above ground
- 800mm overall length
- 48mm diameter tube
- 3.2mm wall thickness (mild steel)
- 2mm wall thickness (stainless steel)
- 300mm below ground (ragged version)
- Colour coated finishes also available.
- Flanged version requires 6no 12mm bolts
- Flanged versions require three 12mm bolts required per flange (6 per stand) available extra.
- Stainless steel variants are ragged for casting in as standard.
- Stainless steel is grade 304 as standard (316 available to order)