'M' Profile Cycle Stand
The VELOPA ‘M’ Cycle Stand is one of London’s transport networks preferred stands. Offering varying locking heights, this cycle stand provides a higher degree of security than its more traditional counterparts. The design of the ‘M’ Cycle Stand allows cyclists to secure both the frame and wheel of their bicycle using their own security lock. Each stand is suitable for securing up to two bicycles.
Manufactured from galvanised mild steel, and supplied and ragged as standard; flanged, colour coated and stainless steel versions are available upon request. RAL/BS numbers must be specified attime of order. The ‘M’ Cycle Stand is supplied with contrasting reflective tape to maximise visibility (orange on galvanised stands and black on stainless steel), alternative colours are available if needed. An optional tapping rail sitting 100mm
- Suitable for one or two bikes (one each side).
- Available ragged for casting in or flanged for bolting down.
- Manufactured from galvanised mild steel tube.
- Stainless steel finish is also available.
- Manufactured from 48mm diameter tube
- Reflective Tape supplied as standard (orange for galvanised stands and black for stainless stands)
- Tapping Rails and signage plates can be added on request.
- 750mm above ground
- 1160mm overall length
- 48mm diameter tube
- 3mm wall thickness (mild steel)
- 2mm wall thickness (stainless steel)
- 300mm below ground (ragged version)
- Colour coated finishes also available.
- Flanged version requires 6no 12mm bolts
- Stainless steel is grade 304 as standard (316 available to order)