Manchester Cycle Stand
The VELOPA Manchester Cycle Stand is designed to meet regulations for use on the Greater Manchester transport network. At 1000mm wide it provides ample storage for securing larger styles of bicycle. The design of the Manchester Cycle Stand allows cyclists to secure both the frame and wheel of the bicycle using their own security lock. Each stand is suitable for securing two bicycles.
Manufactured from galvanised mild steel, these stands are available in galvanised and coated, and stainless steel finishes. RAL/BS numbers must be specified at time of order. Supplied ragged as standard; flanged versions are also available.
Supplied with orange reflective tape as standard (other colours are available upon request). Tapping rails and signage plates can be added as required; fixed at 100mm and 300mm above the ground respectively. Signage plates incorporate the Cycle Parking ‘P’ and cycle symbol signs as standard ensuring the parking area is easily identifiable at all times. Please ask for more information.
- Suitable for one or two bikes (one each side).
- Available ragged for casting in or flanged for bolting down.
- Manufactured from galvanised mild steel tube.
- Stainless steel finish is also available.
- Manufactured from 60mm diameter tube
- Reflective Tape supplied as standard (orange for galvanised stands and black for stainless stands)
- Tapping Rails and signage plates can be added on request.
- 750mm above ground
- 1000mm overall length
- 60mm diameter tube
- 3mm wall thickness (mild steel)
- 2mm wall thickness (stainless steel)
- 300mm below ground (ragged version)
- Colour coated finishes also available.
- Flanged version requires 6no 12mm bolts
- Stainless steel is grade 304 as standard (316 available to order)