AUTOPA’s range of door canopies are stylish, functional and can be adapted to suit every site. Manufactured in the UK, these structures can be used to provide shelter over entrances of any size.
Made from galvanised mild steel, all canopies can be colour coated in any BS or RAL colour as required. The roof is manufactured from a transparent, UV stable PETG glazing; this hardwearing material is designed to be vandal resistant while the transparency minimises the loss of light underneath the shelter.
Fully compliant with BS EN 5950, these robust structures offer a practical, attractive and versatile solution to covering outdoor spaces. Available flanged or ragged. Guttering and additional side panels are available on request.
- Walkways are free standing.
- Canopies are wall and ground fixed.
- Available in 1.5m, 2.5m and 3.5m widths;
- Walkway Main bays are 4.0m in length, Canopies are 1m.
- Extension bays available.
- Uprights and cross beams made of 90mm x 90mm box section. Arches made of 100mm x 60mm box section.
- Roof cladding is clearview PET 5mm thick sheeting, (clamped in position to maintain rigidity).
- Shipped in kit-form for easy assembly on site.
- Available ragged for casting-in or flanged for bolting down.
- Guttering: the walkways are supplied as standard without rainwater guttering, however this is available at an extra charge.
- PET side-panelling is available at an extra charge to provide lateral weather protection
- Door canopies
Depth 1060mm x 2451mm height x 1750mm overall width
Depth 1060mm x 2598mm height x 2750mm overall width
Depth 1060mm x 2812mm height x 3750mm overall width
- Extension bay are an additional 1060mm depth
Depth 4060mm x 2451mm height x 1750mm overall width
Depth 4060mm x 2598mm height x 2750mm overall width
Depth 4060mm x 2812mm height x 3750mm overall width
- Extension bay are an additional 4060mm depth
- Colour coated frames are also available.
- Extension bays are available.