Originally designed as a bespoke commission, the Fordhouse Canopy has proven to be so effective that it is now available as part of our standard range of canopies.
The canopy, a lean-to design, needs affixing to a wall. The frame is manufactured from mild steel, galvanised to ensure longevity, and the roof is constructed from UV stable clear PETG plastic sheet. The Fordhouse Canopy is suitable for use as a door entrance, a smoking shelter or a cover for pedestrian walkways.
The Fordhouse Canopy is available in two sizes; 1500mm and 2500mm, and ragged as standard. The canopy can be coated in a wide range of RAL colours to suit existing colour schemes; RAL/BS numbers must be specified at time of order.
- Available in galvanised or galvanised & coated finishes (please specify RAL/BS number at time of order).
- Can be used as canopy over door entrances, as a smoking shelter or a pedestrian shelter.
- Robust, heavy duty construction.
- Lean to canopy.
- External Dimensions: 2000mm x 2350mm x 1000mm.
- Internal Dimensions: 1500mm x 1800mm x 1000mm.
- Requires a hole of at least 400mm for casting into concrete.
- External Dimensions: 2800mm x 2800mm x 1000mm (height x width x depth).
- Internal Dimensions: 2500mm x 1900mm x 1000mm.
- Requires a hole of at least 600mm for casting into concrete.