The AUTOPA open spaces Harlequin Canopy is a sloping flat roofed canopy with square tubular steel legs. The frame and roof supports are all constructed from galvanised mild steel, which can be colour coated in a wide range of BS/RAL colours. The roof is of clear UV stable AX-PET.
The design of the canopy ensures that it is suitable for the most robust requirements, the sloping roof incorporates guttering at the front of the canopy to take water away from the users.
- Available in galvanised or galvanised & coated finishes.
- Can be used as canopy over door entrances, as a smoking shelter or a pedestrian shelter.
- Robust, heavy duty construction.
- 2,400mm overall height (front).
- 3,100mm overall height (rear).
- 2,000mm, 3,000mm or 4,000mm depth from wall.
- 2,000mm min.overall width. Available in one metre increments.
- 4mm AXPET clear plastic roof
- 90mm diameter or 90mm x 90mm galvanised mild steel frame.
- 50mm x 50mm box section galvanised mild steel roof frame.