Park Avenue Canopy
The AUTOPA open spaces Park Avenue Canopy is a sloping flat roofed canopy with round tubular steel legs. The frame and roof supports are all constructed from galvanised mild steel, which can be colour coated in a wide range of BS/RAL colours. The roof is of clear UV stable AX-PET.
The design of the canopy ensures that it is suitable for the most robust requirements, the sloping roof incorporates guttering at the wall to take water away from the users.
- Available in galvanised or galvanised & coated finishes.
- Can be used as canopy over door entrances, as a smoking shelter or a pedestrian shelter.
- Robust, heavy duty construction.
- 3,200mm overall height (front). 3,100mm internal clearance.
- 3,000mm overall height (rear). 2,800mm internal clearance.
- 3,500mm depth from wall.
- 4,000mm or 5,000mm overall width.
- 4mm AXPET clear plastic roof
- 101mm diameter galvanised mild steel frame.
- 60mm x 30mm box section galvanised mild steel roof frame.