Flat Top Fencing Rail
AUTOPA’s Flat Top Fencing Rail is ideal for marking paths and securing perimeters at residential and commercial properties. All the products in the range are manufactured by AUTOPA from mild steel which is galvanised for longevity. The fence panels are supplied galvanised as standard and can be colour coated if required. RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
The infill bars are manufactured from 12mm diameter mild steel, spaced 100mm apart. AUTOPA’s Flat Top fencing rail is available 1000mm or 1200mm above ground with a choice of panel widths.
All panels and posts are supplied with the appropriate brackets and fixings for ease of install.
- 12mm bar diameter, distance between bars 100mm
- Colour coating option available. RAL Colours must be specified at time of order
- Anti-Trap bow top and standard bow versions available
- 18 bow panels are 1800mm wide
- 24 bow panels are 2400mm wide
- Each fence panel requires a fence stay which is 200mm below ground
- 1000mm above ground fence posts are 500mm below ground
- 1200mm above ground fence posts are 550mm below ground
- Panels are available 1000mm above ground or 1200mm above ground