The AUTOPA open spaces Hampton Teenage Shelter is designed for on-site assembly. A free standing shelter, it is manufactured from mild steel and galvanised to ensure its longevity.
The Hampton Teenage Shelter is an ideal way to make open and common areas welcoming and hospitable to all ages. This highly durable and practical shelter from AUTOPA open spaces offers young people a place to gather and meet with their friends in a safe and sheltered area, making it ideal for parks and schools.
The shelter is supplied ragged as standard, a flanged version is also available. It can be colour coated any BS/RAL colour to suit existing colour schemes (BS/RAL numbers must be specified at time of order).
- Free standing design.
- Available with extension bays.
- Roof panelling of mild steel, galvanised finish as standard.
- Shipped in kit-form for easy assembly on site.
- Available ragged for casting-in or flanged for bolting down.
- Colour coated finishes available extra
- 2314mm overall height.
- 2381mm overall width.
- 2621mm overall length.
- Arches made of 76mm galvanised mild steel tube.
- Seat made of 3mm mild steel plate.
- Colour coated finishes are also available; RAL or BS numbers must be specified.