The Wimbledon Teenage Shelter is a free-standing shelter that has been designed for on-site assembly. The shelter is made entirely from galvanised mild steel; the uprights are 76mm round tube, the roof frame is constructed using 50mmx30mm and 30mmx20mm RHS tube and the roof sheet is 1.6mm pre-galvanised sheet.
The rolled round tube legs offer an elegant yet strong frame that emphasises the modern aesthetics of the shelter. The Wimbledon Teenage Shelter is suitable for a variety of environments such as parks and schools and can be colour coated to a range of BS/RAL colours to suit existing colour schemes.
The Wimbledon Teenage Shelter is available in a wide range of configurations to suit requirements.
- Free standing modular design shelter.
- Available in a wide variety of configurations to suit site requirements.
- Side panelling of mild steel, galvanised finish as standard.
- Shipped in kit-form for easy assembly on site.
- Available ragged for casting-in or flanged for bolting down.
- Recommended centre gap for individual bays is 1500mm.
- 2298mm overall height.
- 2218mm max headroom height.
- 500mm seat height.
- Arches made of 76mm galvanised mild steel tube.
- Seat made of 60mm galvanised mild steel tube.
- Colour coated finishes are also available; RAL or BS numbers must be specified.