Functional and robust in its design, the AUTOPA open spaces Smoking Shelter provides smokers with protection from the elements whilst complying with both UK & Irish regulations. The frame is manufactured from high-quality aluminium and the side and roof panels are manufactured from UV stable PET sheet. To comply with smoking shelter legislation, only the top half of the side panels are filled with PET sheet. Powder coated grey as standard, the shelter can be coated in any BS or RAL colour (codes must be specified at time of order).
Available flanged only, the AUTOPA open spaces Smoking Shelter features an adjustable foot to make installation easier on uneven surfaces. Please remember, the location of the smoking shelter in relation to other structures can affect its compliance.
- Manufactured from a strong aluminium frame.
- Powder coated finish, grey as standard (other colours are available on request. BS/RAL codes must be specified at time of order).
- Side panels manufactured from UV and vandal resistant, PETG.
- Adjustable foot fixing for uneven surfaces (adjustable by 70mm).
- Perch bench available on request.
- Ashtrays are available on request.
- Overall height: 2330mm
- Overall width: 2050mm
- Depth (Length) options: 1000mm, 2000mm, 3000mm, 4000mm, 5000mm, 6000mm
- Perch bench: 1900mm x 150mm