The AUTOPA open spaces Waiting Shelter is fully enclosed providing a flexible, permanent covering suitable for a wide variety of sites and uses. Full height UV PETG sheeting is used to enclose the strong aluminium frame, protecting occupants from the worst of the weather. With a universal design, this waiting shelter is available up to 6m long, making it ideal for use in both commercial and public areas.
The frame is powder coated grey as standard but can be coated in any BS or RAL colour (codes must be specified at time of order). Available flanged only, the AUTOPA open spaces Waiting Shelter features an adjustable foot to make installation easier on uneven surfaces.
PLEASE NOTE: this shelter does not comply with UK & Irish Smoking regulations.
- Manufactured from a strong aluminium frame.
- Powder coated finish, black as standard (other colours are available on request. BS/RAL codes must be specified at time of order).
- Side panels manufactured from UV and vandal resistant, PETG.
- Available for ragged or flanged installation.
- Adjustable foot fixing for uneven surfaces (adjustable by 70mm).
- Perch bench available on request.
- Overall length: 2330mm
- Overall height: 2050mm
- Length options: 1000mm, 2000mm, 3000mm, 4000mm, 5000mm, 6000mm
- Perch bench: 1900mm x 150mm