Double Fixed Height Restrictor
The AUTOPA Double Fixed Height Restrictor limits access to high sided vehicles and is perfect for use on commercial and industrial sites. The height restrictor has a standard clearance of 2050mm and spans two carriageways, preventing vehicles from circumventing the access control measures in place.
Manufactured from galvanised mild steel, the body of the height restrictor is available ragged or flanged and is coated red as standard. Other colours are available upon request (please state BS/RAL numbers at time of order).To alert drivers of the oncoming obstruction knocking bars and maximum height warning signs can be added. For additional security Swing Gates can be added to the height restrictor upon request.
Please note: Swing Gates cannot be retrofitted to height restrictors.
- All fabrication of galvanised steel construction.
- Finish coated red with white class 2 reflective tape.
- Standard widths from 6m - 12m.
- Galvanised steel main post construction 90 x 90 x 3mm.
- Base 400 x 400 x 10mm thick.
- Available ragged for casting in or flanged for bolting down.
- 600mm below ground (ragged version)
- Four 16mm bolts required for each leg (flanged version).
- Knocking bars available.
- Road warning signs are available.
- Swing Gates available upon request (Note: Swing Gates cannot be retrofitted to an existing height restrictor).