Double Swing Height Restrictor with Swing Gate
The AUTOPA Double Swing Height Restrictor with Double Swing Gates has a standard clearance of 2.05m, limiting access to high sided vehicles. Ideal for use on commercial sites such as retail parks, it spans two carriageways, preventing vehicles from circumventing the access control measures in place. The booms of the Swing Gates can be opened to allow low sided vehicles to access the site whilst preventing high sided vehicles from access and the Height Restrictors can be opened when full access is required.
Manufactured from galvanised mild steel, the system is coated red as standard (other colours are available upon request; please state BS/RAL numbers at time of order). The boom of the restrictor and the gate can both be locked in the closed and open positions (additional catch post required) using padlocks (available separately).
- All fabrication of galvanised steel construction.
- Finish coated red with white class 2 reflective tape.
- Swing boom lockable by padlock (available extra).
- Additional catch post available for occasional access by high sided vehicles.
- Additional catch post will be required if swing boom is to be locked in the open position.
- Standard widths from 6m - 12m.
- Galvanised steel main post construction 90 x 90 x 3mm.
- Base 400 x 400 x 10mm thick.
- Swing boom catch post 90 x 50 x 3.6mm thick. Base 340 x 254 x 10mm thick. 2.05m ±70mm standard clearance to knocking arm.
- Available ragged for casting in or flanged for bolting down.
- 600mm below ground (ragged version)
- Four 16mm bolts required for each leg (flanged version).
- Knocking bars available.
- Road warning signs are available.
- Swing Gates available upon request (Note: Swing Gates cannot be retrofitted to an existing height restrictor).