One Way Plate
One Way Flow Plates control traffic flow to one direction only and are designed to work in groups to ensure full lane width coverage; a three metre wide road would typically require 6 One Way Flow Plates. As a vehicle passes over the plate, the flap is pushed over allowing the vehicle to pass, the rubber buffer on the reverse of the flap ensures noise is kept to a minimum. Once the vehicle has passed the flap returns to it’s upright position.
The One Way Flow Plate is constructed from heavy duty steel which is then galvanised to ensure longevity.
The AUTOPA One Way Flow Plate is NOT suitable for HGV use.
- All fabrication of galvanised steel construction.
- Top plates are painted finish.
- Heavy duty rubber buffer.
- Ragged for casting in only
- Heavy duty steel box 300 x 200 x 200mm deep.
- Flap and top of heavy duty steel plate 12.5mm thick.
- Heavy duty hinge diameter 19mm.
- Total weight 15kg.
- It is recommended that One Way Flow Plates are used in conjunction with speed ramps.
- Not suitable for HGV use.
- It is strongly recommended that Signs Warning of the use of One Way Flow Plates are used.