Single Fixed Height Restrictors
The AUTOPA Fixed Height Restrictor has a standard clearance of 2.05m and limits access to high sided vehicles such as HGV’s and Caravans. Height restrictors are ideal for use on sites where limited overhead clearance will cause problems for high sided vehicles such as multi-story or underground car parks.
Manufactured from galvanised mild steel, the body of the height restrictor is coated red as standard (other colours are available upon request; please state BS/RAL numbers at time of order). The Fixed Height Restrictor is available ragged or flanged and can be fitted with a knocking bar and/or a maximum height warning sign. For additional security Swing Gates can be added to the height restrictor upon request.
Please note: Swing Gates cannot be retrofitted to height restrictors.
- All fabrication of galvanised steel construction.
- Finish coated red with white class 2 reflective tape.
- Single height restrictor up to 7m width.
- Galvanised steel main post construction 90 x 90 x 3mm.
- Base 400 x 400 x 10mm thick.
- Available ragged for casting in or flanged for bolting down.
- 600mm below ground (ragged version)
- Four 16mm bolts required for each leg (flanged version).
- Knocking bars available.
- Road warning signs are available.
- Swing Gates available upon request (Note: Swing Gates cannot be retrofitted to an existing height restrictor).