Double Swing Height Restrictor
The AUTOPA Double Swing Height Restrictor has a standard clearance of 2.05m, limiting access to high sided vehicles. Ideal for use on commercial sites such as retail parks, it spans two carriageways, preventing vehicles from circumventing the access control measures in place. The booms of the height restrictor can be opened when required to allow full access, and locked in the open position if needed using additional catch posts.
Manufactured from galvanised mild steel, the body of the height restrictor is coated red as standard (other colours are available upon request; please state BS/RAL numbers at time of order). Available ragged or flanged, the Double Swing Height Restrictor can be fitted with a knocking bar and/or a maximum height warning sign. For additional security Swing Gates can be added to the height restrictor upon request.
Please note: Swing Gates cannot be retrofitted to height restrictors.
- All fabrication of galvanised steel construction.
- Finish coated red with white class 2 reflective tape.
- Swing boom lockable by padlock (available extra).
- Additional catch post available for occasional access by high sided vehicles.
- Additional catch post will be required if swing boom is to be locked in the open position.
- Standard widths from 6m - 12m.
- Galvanised steel main post construction 90 x 90 x 3mm.
- Base 400 x 400 x 10mm thick.
- Swing boom catch post 90 x 50 x 3.6mm thick. Base 340 x 254 x 10mm thick. 2.05m ±70mm standard clearance to knocking arm.
- Available ragged for casting in or flanged for bolting down.
- 600mm below ground (ragged version)
- Four 16mm bolts required for each leg (flanged version).
- Knocking bars available.
- Road warning signs are available.
- Swing Gates available upon request (Note: Swing Gates cannot be retrofitted to an existing height restrictor).