Single Swing Height Restrictor
The AUTOPA Swing Height Restrictor has a standard clearance of 2050mm, limiting access to high sided vehicles and is perfect for use on commercial and industrial sites. The boom of the Swing Height Restrictor can be opened to allow full access when needed and can be locked in the open position if necessary using a second catch post.
Manufactured from galvanised mild steel, the body of the height restrictor is coated red as standard (other colours are available upon request; please state BS/RAL numbers at time of order). The Swing Height Restrictor is available ragged or flanged and can be fitted with a knocking bar and/or a maximum height warning sign. For additional security Swing Gates can be added to the height restrictor upon request.
Please note: Swing Gates cannot be retrofitted to height restrictors.
- All fabrication of galvanised steel construction.
- Finish coated red with white class 2 reflective tape.
- Swing boom lockable by padlock (available extra).
- Additional catch post available for occasional access by high sided vehicles.
- Additional catch post will be required if swing boom is to be locked in the open position.
- Single height restrictor up to 7m width.
- Galvanised steel main post construction 120 x 120 x 3mm, Base 400 x 400 x 10mm
- Catch post 90 x 50 x 3mm, Base 340 x 254 x 10mm
- 2050mm ±70mm standard clearance to knocking bar
- Available ragged for casting in or flanged for bolting down.
- 600mm below ground (ragged version)
- Four 16mm bolts required for each leg (flanged version).
- Knocking bars available.
- Road warning signs are available.
- Swing Gates available upon request (Note: Swing Gates cannot be retrofitted to an existing height restrictor).