Automatic Rising Bollard
Designed to control the access of vehicles to residential areas and commercial properties, AUTOPA’s Automatic Bollards are manufactured from high quality stainless or galvanised steel. This Automatic Rising Bollard is the more economical version to the P Series Automatic Rising Bollard due to the decreased breakout resistance of 150,000J compared to the 250,000J of the P Series and so is not recommended to be used for security based purposes.
All AUTOPA Automatic Bollards are compatible with a variety of different control mechanisms including remote controls, keypads and swipe cards. AUTOPA recommends that bollards are placed no further than 1,200mm apart to ensure no vehicle may pass between them.
- Designed for intensive use.
- Standard finish is anthracite grey RAL 7016 (painted).
- Other colours are available - RAL numbers must be supplied.
- Stainless steel or Galvanised finish is available (Satin finish).
- Diameter: 220mm
- Height available: 600mm
- Wall thickness: 4mm
- Raising speed: 12cm/second
- Lowering speed: 25cm/second
- Impact resistance: 30,000J
- Breakout resistance: 150,000J reinforced version
- Operating temperature: -40c to +70c
- Protection class: IP67
- Weight without pit: 65kg
- Standard weight of pit: 34kg
- Reflective strip: 55mm
- Type of use: Intensive- life average 2,000,000 movements. 2,000 movements per day
- Safety reversal pressure switch: yes
- Induction Loop and Vehicle detectors
Inductive loop detectors or photoelectric cell systems control the barrier by detecting vehicles. Inductive loops detect the interactive field change of a vehicle as it passes over its wound cable ‘loop’. Photoelectric cells use a reflective beam, ‘sensing’ an object when the beam is broken.
- Remote Controls
Push buttons and switches provide easy local control of the barrier, for barrier systems that are permanently manned. Alternatively a keyswitch can be fitted to the barrier cabinet with control override raise & lower commands (key may be removed at any position).
- Card Technology
Magnetic stripe and proximity card technologies provide the ideal solution for controlling access for a large number of users. Each card is encoded with a site code and an individual number, providing very secure access control and easy system management. Timed allocation and capture (Magnetic stripe only) systems are also available
Intercom systems provide easy remote verification before allowing visitor access. The only effective system for providing visitor access to a site. Site Surveys are advised for all automatic systems to ensure correct, safe operation and the most suitable control combinations are selected. Suitable signage is recommended to ensure drivers and pedestrians are aware of automatic barrier operation. Safe provision should always be allowed for pedestrians where required.
- Other access control systems are available, please ask for more information