The AUTOPA Photoelectric Cell works by transmitting a beam of invisible light between two points, if this beam is interrupted or broken a signal is sent to the connected system. This makes them ideal as an additional safety device for any automatic system. They will detect any object passing through the protected area that would not be normally be detected by standard control system (Induction Loops), i.e. pedestrian walking through the area controlled by the automatic system.
Compatible with the other control methods such as Remote Controls Intercoms, etc.
Installation into the Automatic Rising Arm Barrier housing unit is available as an option.
- Maximum distance coverage 6m
- Can control any Automatic Access Control System
- Allows control for both pedestrians and vehicles
- Installation into the Automatic Rising Arm Barrier housing unit is available as an option
- Power supply requirement: 24/240V AC/DC
- Operating temperature: -25c to +55c
- This Access Control Device is able to work alongside other control device such as the Induction loop or the Keypad
- Other access control systems are available, please ask for more information
- Can be installed into the Automatic Arm Barrier cabinet to be used as a safety photocell