The GFC 1700 is an attractive and functional ornamental bollard. The body of the bollard is manufactured from mild steel, galvanised for longevity. A slightly domed cap and two rings of high grade, impact resistant malleable cast iron are welded onto the steel body to complete the design.
The bollards are available in a galvanised and galvanised and coated finish. RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
Eyelets, hooks and chains can be added to these bollards to complete the decorative effect. Please ask for more information.
- Main construction of galvanised mild steel tube.
- Slightly domed cap & rings of high grade, impact resistant, malleable cast iron, welded on to steel tube.
- Ground fixing of ragged bollards is assisted by ground fixing spikes.
- 1000mm above ground
- 400mm below ground
- 114mm diameter tube
- 3mm wall thickness
- Also available flanged for bolting down (bolts available extra).
- Removable versions also available (lockable by padlock).
- Galvanising is standard, colour coated options available extra.
- For colour coated finishes, RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
- Options of eyelets, hooks and chain are available extra.
- Ragged versions can be reinforced with internal steel core, concrete or both.