Functional yet striking, the GFC 2000s bollard is manufactured from mild steel and galvanised for longevity. A spherical, impact resistant, malleable cast iron cap is welded on to the bollard complete the design. This bollard is ideal for providing an aesthetic solution to unauthorised parking and access.
The GFC 2000s is available in a galvanised and galvanised and coated finish. RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
Eyelets, hooks and chains can be added to these bollards to complete the decorative effect. Please ask for more information.
Main construction of galvanised mild steel tube.
Spherical cap of high grade, impact resistant, malleable cast iron, welded on to steel tube.
Ground fixing of ragged bollards is assisted by ground fixing spikes.
- 1000mm above ground
- 400mm below ground
- 76mm diameter tube
- 3mm wall thickness
- Also available flanged for bolting down (bolts available extra).
- Removable versions also available (lockable by padlock).
- Galvanising is standard, colour coated options available extra.
- For colour coated finishes, RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
- Options of eyelets, hooks and chain are available extra.
- Ragged versions can be reinforced with internal steel core, concrete or both.