GFC9000 Ornamental Bollard
A substantial bollard, with a simple, clean appearance. The GFC 9000 Ornamental Mild Steel Bollard is constructed using mild steel, galvanised to ensure its longevity. A decorative welded steel cap is added to complete the design.
This bollard is designed to work in combination with the GFC 9000i Illuminated Bollard, where an illuminated version is not required. The bollards are available in a galvanised and a galvanised and coated fi nish. BS/RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
Supplied ragged as standard, flanged and removable versions are also available. Removable bollards are secured to a ground socket by means of a padlock. Please ask for more information.
- Main construction of mild steel tube.
- Cap of high grade, impact resistant, malleable cast iron, welded on to steel tube.
- Ground fixing of ragged bollards is assisted by ground fixing spikes.
- 1000mm above ground
- 400mm below ground
- 139mm diameter tube
- 5mm wall thickness
- Also available with flanges for bolting down (bolts available extra).
- Also available removable (lockable by padlock).
- Galvanising is standard, colour coated options available extra.
- For colour coated finishes, RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
- Options of eyelets, hooks and chain are available extra.
- Ragged versions can be re-inforced with internal steel core, concrete or both.