Simple and attractive, the Imperial Bollard is ideal for protecting against unauthorised access and parking in communal spaces. Featuring a decorative spherical cap it has a striking appearance, making it popular with prestigious sites.
Manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel as standard (marine grade 316 is available on request), the Imperial Bollard will continue to look good for many years with minimal maintenance.
- Standard finish is brushed stainless steel grade 304.
- Grade 316 stainless steel available on request.
- Brushed/satin finish is standard to 240 grit.
- Ground fixing of ragged bollards is assisted by ground fixing spikes.
- 1000mm above ground
- 300mm below ground
- 101mm or 114mm diameter tube
- 2mm wall thickness
- Also available with flanges for bolting down (bolts available extra).
- Available in removable versions (lockable by padlock).
- Re-inforced options are available.
- Re-inforced bollards are not available removable or flanged.