Plain Square Bollards (Galvanised)
The AUTOPA range of Plain Square Bollards offer the simplest and most cost effective means to establish control of parking and access. Plain Square Bollards are ideal for use around pedestrian precincts, pavements, play and parking areas, as part of traffic calming measures, pedestrianisation schemes and as a deterrent to ram-raiders.
The complete range of Plain Square Bollards is available in sizes 50mm x 50mm to 150mm x 150mm and are available in galvanised, galvanised and coated finishes.
Plain Square Bollards are also available in Removable versions.
- Galvanised mild steel.
- Slightly domed pressed steel fully welded cap.
- Available in Ragged (for casting in), Flanged (for bolting down) or Removable.
- 1,000mm above ground. (1,400mm overall length for Ragged version)
- 3mm wall thickness mild steel tube (50mm x 50mm - 100mm x 100mm sizes)
- 5mm wall thickness mild steel tube (120mm x 120mm & 150mm x 150mm).
- Colour coating options available.