With a unique, slimline design, the EB 300 bollard from AUTOPA is ideal for marking paths where space is at a premium. The EB 300 bollard is highly versatile and features a galvanised steel core covered by a hard wearing medium density polyethylene (MDPE) sleeve.
The bollard is supplied black as standard, other colours are available on request. Self-adhesive refl ective strips can be added to the neck of the bollard if required
Available ragged only.
Reflective bands can be added to the neck of the bollard if required.
- UV stable sleeve with a durable textured finish
- Standard colour black, other colours to order.
- Manufactured from high grade MDPE
- 100% recyclable
- Galvanised steel core for added durability
- 900mm above ground
- 110mm diameter
- 3x25mm band
- 1500mm overall length (usually 600mm below ground)
- 90mm diameter
- 3mm wall thickness
Can be reinforced as required.