Perimeter Barriers are designed to help secure site perimeters and provide a permanent obstacle to vehicle access. They can also be used to secure motorcycles, to mark boundaries, form trolley parks and protect vulnerable door entrances and exits. Best suited to sites where aesthetics and security are equally important, perimeter barriers are commonly found outside car showrooms. Perimeter barriers protect the cars on the forecourt without impeding a customer’s view of the vehicles.
As a manufacturer we can be flexible to your requirements and manufacture a perimeter barrier to your exact requirements.
- Manufactured from re-cycled granulated rubber.
- Extremely robust and durable.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- 200kg force needed to bend to 45 degrees.
- Flanged for bolting down only.
- Supplied with steel flange plate.
- Black finish as standard.
- 740mm above ground
- 140mm diameter
- 17.5kg gross weight
- Also available in granite finish.