Manufactured from recycled granulated rubber the AUTOPA Universal Rubber Bollard is extremely robust. The bollard’s flexible design allows it to bend up to 45 degrees upon impact, without deforming, returning to its original position over time.
The Universal Bollard has no sharp edges and will not splinter upon impact, making it safe for pedestrians, cyclists and drivers alike. Its rubber body and flexible nature mean that expensive replacement costs are avoided should it become damaged.
Supplied ragged only, the Universal Rubber Bollard comes with a ground fixing socket for secure installations. A black finish is standard (a granite finish is also available), and reflective tape is available for added visibility.
- Manufactured from re-cycled granulated rubber.
- Extremely robust and durable.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- 200kg force needed to bend to 45 degrees.
- Ragged for casting in only.
- Black finish as standard.
- 1000mm above ground
- 340mm below ground
- 140mm diameter
- 25kg gross weight
- Also available in granite finish.