Manufactured from 100% recycled UV resistant plastic, the AUTOPA Diamond Top Recycled Plastic Traffic Bollard is designed to be malleable, but very durable, with a high impact strength.
These square bollards come with three red and white reflective bands as standard, and are perfect for use in any pedestrian or traffic calming area. The plastic body is impervious to the weather, and is unaffected by frost, rot, and rust. Chemically inert, the bollard is vandal and graffiti resistant and is resiliant to combustion.
Supplied black and ragged as standard, removable versions are also available. Reflective tape can be supplied in any one of six colours; black, blue, orange, red, white and yellow (red as standard, please specify other colours at time of order). Highway Standard reflective bands can replace the existing reflective bands.
- Includes 3 bands of red reflective tape standard class.
- 100% recycled mixed consumer plastic waste.
- Durable, extremely long life time.
- High impact strength, but flexible and malleable.
- Solid construction.
- Is not brittle and does not rot.
- Impervious to rain and frost.
- No rust, no corrosion.
- Chemically inert, difficult to combust
- Vandal & graffiti resistant
- U.V. stable.
- Can again be recycled
- 1000mm above ground
- 400mm below ground
- 150x150mm width
- 27kg gross weight
- Can be manufactured as removable version.
- Removable versions include ground socket and are lockable by padlock.
- Diamond class reflective bands available extra.