Manufactured from 100% recycled UV resistant plastic, the AUTOPA Hazard Type B Recycled Plastic Traffic Bollard is designed to be malleable, but very durable, with a high impact strength.
These round bollards come with two refl ective plates, making them extremely visible, even in poor weather conditions, or at night, and are perfect for use in any pedestrian or traffic calming area.
The plastic body is impervious to the weather, and is unaffected by frost, rot, and rust. Chemically inert, the bollard is vandal and graffiti resistant and is resiliant to combustion.
Supplied black, with a single white band, and ragged as standard, removable versions are also available.
- Includes one red, and one white reflector plate.
- 100% recycled mixed consumer plastic waste.
- Durable, extremely long life time.
- High impact strength, but flexible and malleable.
- Solid construction.
- Is not brittle and does not rot.
- Impervious to rain and frost.
- No rust, no corrosion.
- Chemically inert, Difficult to combust
- Vandal & graffiti resistant
- U.V. stable.
- Can be recycled again.
- 1000mm above ground
- 350mm below ground (see datasheet for foundation details)
- 150mm diameter tube
- 23kg gross weight
- Can be manufactured as removable version.
- Removable versions include ground socket and are lockable by padlock (sold separately)