The DDA 100 is based on the popular EB 100 bollard, and is DDA and BS EN 8300:2001 compliant. Highly versatile, this bollard is suitable for a wide range of applications. The bollard sleeve is manufactured from rugged medium density polyethylene (MDPE) and features a high strength mild steel core, galvanised to ensure its longevity. The sleeve is fully removable making it easy to replace if damaged.
All bollards are supplied with a 150mm reflective band for increased visibility. The bollard is supplied black as standard, other RAL colours are available on request.
Available ragged, flanged and removable
- UV stable sleeve with a durable textured finish
- Standard colour black, other colours to order.
- Manufactured from high grade MDPE
- 100% recyclable
- Galvanised steel core for added durability
- The DDA100 is fully compliant with BS 8300:2001.
- 1000mmabove ground
- 180mm diameter
- 1 x 150mm reflective band
- 1220mm overall length (usually 400mm below ground)
- 114mm diameter
- 3mm wall thickness
- Flanged and removable versions also available
- Can be reinforced as required (ragged only)
- Removable versions are secured using a padlock and include the steel core
- Ragged ends as standard.